Monday 27 September 2010

Update: Stories and projects

This post coming to you now live from my HTC, mainly because my computer is being difficult. Excuse any spelling errors. This is just an update on where I am, as I want to maintain some semblance of a consistent presence.

I am currently about 2000 words into my new, as yet unnamed, short story. I'll be posting a preview soon, and I've got enough ideas to last me a good while. Including some I'm quite excited about, and, if I'm a little bit clever, I hope you will be too. In addition I've got a project coming up with Adam Law (http://twulf.blogspot.com) for which I will be writing the script and a new web comic in the pipeline.

Oh, and a graphic novel script. But I don't want to give too much away... yet. Stay tuned for more, and some mini stories in the coming days.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment